Monday, July 27, 2009

Too many irons in the fire.

In my efforts to finish this model, it seems like there is a little bit of everything trying to make Greta end up on the proverbial shelf. But work continues (slowly, but continues none the less). I got her to a place where she’s pretty much all blocked out. Still a couple areas I’m looking to tweak onces I get her in zBrush. I know I modeled a bit too much details in Max, and I’m sure I’ll pay for it once I’m detailing in zBrush :/. I don’t plan on doing that much detailing as much as I need to do fixing and tweaking on some of the spots on the model. I need to add a bit more detail to her attire and equipment.

I was looking to have this done before the end of the month, but I may be off a bit. I started another quick project for work (and by quick, I mean I have been working on it on and off for a couple weeks now, I wish my definition of quick was really a short amount of time). On our work blog at Robot Entertainment, some of the artists are doing a theme project around Clash of the Titans. I went with a bust of Perseus, so hopefully I’ll have an update on that soon.

Until next time.
-kube

1 comment:

Cots said...

Loving it dude.