Friday, August 7, 2009

Detour Ahead!

So my feverish pace is starting to slow even more on Greta :( But she’s continues to get closer and closer. But I do have some great excuses:

1. I was on a great, much needed, vacation with the entire family (13 of us fit into a beach house! It was a very quiet, relaxing vacation. Well not really, but it was a lot of fun, and the kids loved it.)

2. I had another project that I was working on that I had to complete for a Robot Blog theme. You can check it out here.

We wanted to start doing themes as an art department to help focus some efforts into getting some more content on our art blog, Art-Bot Central. So the first theme was 'Clash of the Titans'. I wanted to continue working in Max, so I chose to do a 3d bust of a stylized Perseus.
Here is the final version here:

I also posted a progress shot on Art-Bot Central, so check it out.

Until my next post,
when I will most likely have more excuses,

-kube-

No comments: