So after I finished my Clash of the Titans submission, I've had some more time to spend on getting Greta a bit closer to completion. I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out, but it hasn't been without its share of problems. I wanted to get her to a certain point so that I could take it to zBrush for detailing, unfortunately, I did too much modeling in 3dsmax and when I took it into zBrush it was very difficult to mess with. I was having problems no matter what I tried to do, model, texture, masking selections, it was everything. I thought I was doomed, and this project would never find the finish line. So I took a step back, and I went back into Max and did some more detailing in there. I added stitch lines, and more detail into the mesh to get her to this state.
So I'm thinking the next post will be the last one for Greta. I HOPE! I look to have some materials on the model, and I will try to pose her. But the mesh has gotten pretty dense, so I hope it's not too much of a problem.
See ya next time.