Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Destro… see me after class!

After my last Baroness post, Cots had a better idea for a title… I had to use it.

We had a G.I. Joe theme for the latest post for our blog at Robot Entertainment, Art Bot Central (ABC). I had every intention to take the easy way out, and just post my earlier rendition of the Baroness, because I was a bit burned out by all the work it took to get Greta done. After I started to see all the participation and the sacrifices the other Robot artists were making to get stuff up on the site, I knew I had to stop being lazy, and get to work.

It’s also been too long since I’ve posted. Here is the sketch I blocked out to create the painting.


Hope you guys like it. I’ll have the painting up here on Monday. I may want to spend a couple more hours over the weekend tuning it a bit from it's current state. Unitl then...

-kube

No comments: