Saturday, May 9, 2009

Imagine That

So no one has just one blog anymore. If you are going to invest time into it at all, you need at least 2 :)
So a long time buddy of mine, Bart Tiongson, had an idea to bring some people together onto one site, and started up something called- The Imagine Nation on blogspot.




The idea is to bring together artists, and post a wide variety of work. It started with just guys from Ensemble Studios, and has grown a lot since then. The last image I 'finished' (and I use that word lightly), was for a little friendly competition we did for the website which was themed 'Capcom Characters'. I choose to do a random character from the Monster Hunter series. That universe is incredibly inspiring to me personally, and I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a character design that fits within that world.

No comments: