Thursday, December 31, 2009

Updated!

I came across a pretty cool portfolio site last night. I've been looking to update my website because it's always a bit of a pain when I want to um... update it with work (which doesn't happen very often, but anyways.) I was searching for hours last night trying a bunch of different sites, and programs, and I can across DA Portfolio- or www.daportfolio.com/ from Deviant Art. It's incredible simple and easy to use. There are not very many options to customize the look of it, but if that isn't as important to you... the ease of use is incredible. And it's free!

I did my new portfolio site through it, so check out the link on the right side of the blog, under 'My Places'. I've also updated/re-designed (since I took down my last one) my MySpace page. (Thanks for your help Marco!)

Happy New Year!
-kube-

No comments: